Saturday, July 18, 2009

Globe Duo Promo Now Supports Existing Subscribers

I was listening to the radio this morning,a nd heard that the Globe Duo promo has been extended. I immediately called up Globe Customer Service to verify, and they confirmed that it is up and extended until September.

The original promo only supported existing postpaid subscribers, and new prepaid subscribers. This time around, they are supporting existing prepaid subscribers.

Globe Duo allows you to have a landline and a mobile number without having multiple  telephone or mobile phone units around you. This works very well for both business and personal use. I highly recommend this to all Globe subscribers! My husband subscribed to this feature last month, and our mobile to mobile phone calls have definitely gone down. This is a great money saver for people who have high mobile phone call use, or for people who need to keep tabs on other people who do not have mobile phones of their own.

Of yourse, if you aren't a Globe subscriber, you can still avail of the promo by simply buying a Globe Duo prepaid Sim at one of the retail outlets, or applying for a Globe postpaid line.

3 comments:

Lyn San Juan said...

just wanna share my experience with duo...mas naging effective akong realtor ngayon since i can call landline numbers nonstop, nag subscribe kasi ako sa duo last april pa, since the company only provides me a fixed monthly allowance (operating expense na taxed na 10%), medyo tight ako sa spending ko kasi first ang kikitain ko is dependent sa pagcontact and pag follow up sa mga prospects ko,second is food and fare expenses. i have a monthly plan sa globe na 500. my bill last may was 1,500, almost 30% ng OF ko napupunta lang sa pambayad ng bill.imagine ang expected bill ko lang is 500 monthly tapos naging 1,500, shit, lakas ko kumain ng load tapos ala pang naclose na deal. after hearing duo, di na ako nag 2 isip mag subscribe, sa kakatawag ko last month sa mga clients ko (landline), nakahanap din ako ng client, close na ang deal namnin ngayon.thanks to duo, it made my life easier!

aji santiago said...

well i just subscribed to globe duo using my prepaid globe phone last oct 11, 5pm. i can receive calls from pldt landlines, but not the other way around. i thought this issue was already fixed. bayantel lines work well though. i called globe and they said after the complaints during the past month, the duo to pldt issue was already resolved. called their cust service for 3 times, and the rep who last talked to me said to wait for 3-5 days before it gets serviced. according to her, to enjoy and make 'sulit' (her term) use of the globe duo subscription, i should call instead bayantel lines. and i was like, omg, you're telling me to make the most out of it by calling bayantel lines while all i need to call are business lines which are mostly pldt? well it's their cust service rep.

and my subscription is 1 month, since i joined without qualms. what if the subscription is less than 3-5 days? then everything went to nothing? THE WORSE THING, IS NOW,@10AM I CAN NO LONGER CALL ANY LANDLINE, EVEN A DUO NUMBER. NOTHING, AS IN NO OTHER LANDLINE NUMBER. AND I SUBSCRIBED FOR A WHOLE 1 MONTH. globe doesn't deliver, such a waste. MY FAULT, I DIDN'T RESEARCH ON IT FIRST; MUST HAVE BEEN SO SKEPTICAL ABOUT THE RAVE TESTIMONIALS. I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN A BAYANTEL WIRELESS, A SUN UNLI ON TOP OF MY SUN POSTPAID PLAN OR A PLDT LANDLINE PLUS instead of this. so frustrating.

Tintin said...

I'm sorry to hear it's been giving you problems. I can call PLDT landlines easily using our globe duo number, and vice versa. the only problem I've received is the difficulty calling my globe duo number around 4:30pm onwards.

Post a Comment